Need an environmental coordinator?
Help with your environmental permit?
- Does your company fall under Vlarem, and are you obliged to appoint an environmental coordinator?
- Does your company have to apply for an environmental permit, and do you want help with that?
- Are you working as an internal environmental coordinator at a company and would like some extra support and advice?
- Do you have problems with government agencies and your complex file seems to take forever to resolve?
Then you’ve come to the right place for targeted help and support!
SOVE is specialised in environmental advice and environmental consulting
SOVE has been specialised in environmental advice and consulting for many years. You can confidently entrust us with all obligations, administration, permits and approvals relating to the environment.
We will guide you, monitor everything and provide support where necessary in the capacity of your external environmental coordinator, as your environmental advisor and/or as a coach and partner of your internal environmental coordinator. SOVE knows what to do!
Legal obligation to have an environmental coordinator
Many companies fall under the legal obligation to hire an environmental coordinator. You can choose to designate an internal environmental coordinator. Or you call on an external environmental coordinator who is dedicated to this complex task.
SOVE has a team of level A and B environmental coordinators who can support you from A to Z with all your environmental obligations.
Why choose a SOVE environmental coordinator?
An environmental coordinator is a legal obligation for many companies, but the environmental coordinators from SOVE are much more than that. As a business manager or internal environmental coordinator, we think along with you and help you save (unnecessary) costs. As your environmental coordinator, we add value to your company.
What does an environmental coordinator do?
- An environmental coordinator monitors the changing environmental legislation.
- An environmental coordinator advises the company on the monitoring and correct application of environmental legislation.
- An environmental coordinator contributes to the development, application and evaluation of environmentally-friendly production methods and products.
- An environmental coordinator provides advice on environment-related investments.
- An environmental coordinator monitors compliance with all the annual mandatory declarations, reports and measurements.
- An environmental coordinator supports internal and external communication in connection with the consequences of the impact of the company on people and the environment.
- Each year, the environmental coordinator draws up a report on his activities and the advice issued.
Do you need an environmental coordinator?
A 1st or 2nd class company usually has to appoint an environmental coordinator.
We help you quickly and expertly with all environmental issues
You can also contact us for any support within the environmental fields:
- Advice and guidance with your energy or environmental management system.
- Support for your environmental administration.
- Application for an environmental permit.
- Guidance in obtaining an operating licence.
- Supervision of emission measurements and soil investigation.
- And so on.
Another problem with regard to the environment or energy?
Through the network, we have a lot of skilled colleagues in various matters available to us. Our extensive network is our strength. At SOVE, we always put knowledge and a practical, goal-oriented approach first!
Do you need an environmental coordinator? Additional support for your internal environmental coordinator? Do you want to apply for an environmental permit?
SOVE will help you quickly, cost-consciously and expertly.
Call +32 (0)475 71 76 28